File a Non-injury Vehicle Accident Report

If you are involved in an accident and need to file a crash report, follow the instructions on this page.

  • The accident must have occurred within the Grove City jurisdiction. View the Grove City Ward map to confirm.
    • If your accident occurred outside Grove City, you must contact the proper jurisdiction to file the report.
    • If you are not sure, call the division at 614-277-1710 or the Franklin County Sheriff’s office at 614-525-3333.
  • View and print the Crash Report Instruction Sheet (PDF) and Crash Report (PDF).
  • Sign and date the report.

Submit the completed and signed report using one of the following methods:

  • Email Police Records
  • Mail to:
    Grove City Division of Police
    3360 Park Street
    Grove City, OH 43123
  • Deliver in person to:
    Safety Complex Receptionist
    3360 Park Street
    Grove City, OH 43123